Dear Patients, when planning to visit us, please book an appointment:
To see a doctor, if:
- you have an acute illness,
- you need a medical examination to obtain a certificate (e.g. for a dirver’s licence),
- you need to consult a doctor.
To see a nurse, if:
- you need a prescription for medication,
- you need to have your blood sugar level checked,
- you need dietary counselling,
- you need assistance with booking an appointment,
- you need medical records,
- you need to be referred to a specialist,
- you want us to issue a travel costs payment order.
Preventive care and counselling appointments may only be requested from our doctors personally or via e-mail. You may come to our counselling on baby health without a pre-booked appointment, but please do not take your baby with you unless the baby is healthy.